Saturday, April 12, 2008

Woah damn stressed today was doing ORA with shuna and shara khoo! :( We lost $9.88 leh, when a club like canoeing made over S$700. Sad sia. Well, its a good learning experience.

Good learning experience for Shuna too, who is quite disturbed by the fact of me putting my ipod nano there as one of the prizes, but no 'nano' prize in the lucky draw box. Haha. We gave off 1 thumbdrive and 1 earphone, haha, left 1 each.

Im sorry for being late for YES meeting, cuz of the rain and all.

i dun like it when ppl ask me go, then i reach, then all fucking decided.

I think i might quit YES.

1. My decisions and role in this org comm is not needed. Well, I am kind of like dominant leader. I really don't care. Just do it for me, and u will be rewarded. And to be honest, I am one that delivers. Get things done with the simplest, most efficient and fastest methods, no matter what, an entrepreneur is supposed to use anything and everything in his own ability to achieve the best results. Well in this team, i feel that my leadership has been suppressed. Like i can't stand people who lead, whose leadership lids are lower than mine. My potential to work and deliver has been chopped off; i feel restrained under another reign. Similar to the case of Elita and I in ENTRE. I don't feel valued. But always looked for when in times of need. Next thing in life for me: if i can't be the head, i prefer not to be the vice.

2. Need to study. I haven't been doing well, a PW A isn't gonna help my moody mood. Chem, bio, phy, GP, econs, math, all my subjects are lagging behind. I need my time and space to work and do well for A levels; which means I must start now. And every sat 10am to 3pm in a dumb room in NUS is draining away my precious energy and time.

3. Andre. WHY DO U PULL OUT OMG. It's me, branden against the rest now. We represent the top 2 schools; if we aren't invited to the Symposium, then it won't be a symposium for all JCs anymore? Now, my Allies are shrinking. Until a complete takeover.

4. SUN. Or NUS. Whatever. I foresee a SUN era. My programmes are being filled up by useless professors, NUS Biz club and other stuffs. My main motive of participating is NOT for CVs; its for my dear J1s. I dun think anyone understands this. I have enough of these 'big event organizing' shit; some failed like PUB; i think after so many tries, isn't it better to be more.. practical? And pls, NUS will just takeover us. We DO NOT represent our JCs. Seriously, we're doing all of this, and the only party that benefits is NUS.

5. YES is gonna be an ordinary symposium. Its no different from NSES, nor Startup@singapore or ANY SHIT THAT ANY OTHER UNI CAN ORGANIZE. Seriously, i have been to more than enough this kind of conferences, and one conclusion: they are all quite useless and impractical; preaching about social entrepreneurship, but wow: how many can really carry it out in real life? Understanding what issit about; but realize, that this kind of things often leave u crippled to carrying out projects? Where is the link to organizing real life events? Who teaches us business, ourselves or a conference?

6. My teachers. One very impt impt point. They not really agreeable on going ahead with the plan. I mean, our original plan is to EDUCATE THE J1s on what they need to know, how to carry out a project, implementation, possible idea brainstorms.. YES doesn't really fit what we want. So why take part? lol.

6 reasons.. that make me wanna talk to you so badly. But listening to you out with another guy buying CLOTHES and shopping on a SATURDAY night, my heart trembles in silence.

And its only in solitude, that one can find true peace. And love for religion.

No comments: