Saturday, April 26, 2008

Criteria?

Hm i dunno why but lots of people have been asking me this question.. so i shall answer once and for all.

My criteria for choosing a gf, or someone who is gonna be my wife in the future. This should be interesting. Inspired from reading this:

http://en.nothingisreal.com/wiki/Why_I_Will_Never_Have_a_Girlfriend


In descending order:

1. Youth/age - this is naturally important. Basis, not considering people who are ±3 years apart from me.

2. Race/religion/language - obviously important and often left out in rankings. Chinese preferably, not accepting indian/malay LOL. Er religion.. any applicable ones, it doesn't really matter. Hm more importantly, one who can accept my religion, if applicable. Language.. pls she must know english, chinese, and others.

3. Personality - this is tricky. I generally like.. hm my friends will know what kind of gals i look for. Cute, shy at times, daring enough, can tolerate my nonsense and joke along too, takes initiatives etc.

4. Brains - unfortunately im quite.. in fact, very elitist. I want one who is as smart as, if not smarter, does well in grades, intelligent, and needless to say, mature. Though can be childish and childlike at times.

5. Height - this is of course, of certain importance. 5th to be exact. Cuz im 182cm tall. Need a gal who at least can see me.

6. Looks - unfortunately again i rank looks quite high.. But it's normal right, which guy wouldn't. Remember GP Tutor Mrs Toh said something about everyone pursuits the best sexual partner, like it or not.

7. Capabilities/Potential - her aspirations, what she want to achieve, room for development and improvements etc.

8. Family background - a great pool where she and I can tap upon when developing. This also depends on number of siblings, her role at home, which help shape her personality.


Erm.. will think of more in time to come.

No comments: