Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ENTRE also makes me who I am

Wow, indeed it is not the influence of one person, and friends, that left me who I am today. I was thinking back.. and reflecting.. thinking which J1 qualifies as the next leader of ENTRE. Hm..

ENTRE has always been my brainchild. I live, think, breathe it as much as I love _____.

Thinking back of all the past projects i have done.. Take 5.. RJC-EDB.. Open house.. Gift-a-Flower.. And upcoming Earth Week.. BMDP.. Exco Elections.. YES.. And finally, a levels.

All those projects that i have come up with, but did not materialise, not because they are not feasible, but i have too little time to work with.. IT week.. ENT-REnaissance.. ENT-RE-CAS! Econs Quiz.. ENTRE IHC.. Wow. I really hope that the next batch of J1s can carry them out in real life.

Life is like a piece of shit. One day you have it in your body, laying dormant, and you will not appreciate its existance.. The next day, you lose it, and you feel.. empty. Yucks im bullshitting.

But its true. ENTRE has made me become a better person, one more mature, able to command, lead, creative and critical analysis.. One that even my parents are proud of.

And i am sure that you, and all my friends, are proud of me.

No comments: