Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My intrinsic nature has left me bewildered in awe that I could actually do it. I was utterly amazed at my capabilities and endurance levels, radiating a strong field of knowledge around my brain and overcome all odds to grasp fundamental concepts, key ideas and underlying lesson outcomes to fully comprehend what I was doing.

Ok that was lame. Trying to see what Im capable of putting into words >< Today I had a meaningful and fruitful day studying at home. No phy prac periods, so I went home with friends Ming Quan & Xiao Lu at 12.30pm immediately after Bio lecture. Oh, the first thing I reach home, I mug mug mug mug mug and finally fell asleep at 5.30pm. Just woke up zzz.

Omg i can understand le! Damn happy. Sometimes the pursuit of knowledge keeps my brain active, keeps my brain from straying and thinking of others. To be honest, music distracts me. I haven't seen what I'm capable of.

Looks like I'm one step nearer if I continue this for the rest of my life in RJC. I need energy to sustain. I need power. I need a strong force behind me that will propell me forward.. I need my friends, family and people to urge me to study.

LOL Im just like my body. Have homeostasis. Needs a stimulus to bind to receptors, send impulses to the control centre (hypothalamus), then initiate a response by sending messages via nerves across synapse to effector, negative feedback mechanism LOL. Ok i have too much things in my brain, letting off some steam!!

Who should I go to Dance night with? Or should I just sell off my tickets? I wonder.

No comments: