Monday, April 7, 2008

Broken foot? Yayy no.

Phew heng sia..

No larh my foot not broken, got X-ray liao, sprain + a bit of fracture nia.. But who cares anyway, i removed a small cast and wore my socks to school today.. The first half of today felt F-ing pain sia.. REMINDING EVERONE NOT TO STEP ON ME haha.

Then after a while, kind of get used to it, and me being playful tried standing broad jumps again. This time, i was careful. But damn sad, i cant jump as far anymore. And my right knee kind of hurts a bit.. Hm. :(

Napfa's in 1 week! oh nooo i better train.. Hard!
2.4km: 11 plus leh.. B
SBJ: 24x only.. B
Pull: 9.. B
S&R: 4x... B
SR: 9.x A
Situps: 4x A/B

WTFFF.. I try aim for 3As lorh.. I shall work on these areas, i have confidence i can do it! Im gonna make it to PES A i dun care! I will take NAPFA, then go eat a lot a lot a lot, then go NS check up liddat whoopie!

I will work on: Pulls and S&R. Everyday ask my mummy pull me can liao! hee hee.

Not going MPS today. Super busy. Zzz. Stupid ENTRE.

I walk alone.. I walk alone..
Though it hurts my leg i walk alone..

No comments: