Sunday, April 6, 2008

Broken!

Oh fucking shits i think i have broken..

MY FOOT!! omg damn pain.. I was thinking of practicing for you know, Standing broad jump. And did something damn stupid. I jump, on my fugging wooden floor.

And guess what? I fell.. ooh.. And i hit the side of my fugging bed and its my left foot!! Damn it. Well, it hurts, DUH. Then i tried walking.. WOAH DAMN PAINNN.. I dunno what to do.. Now like some crippled man liddat.. Cant jump cant walk cant even talk.. Have to blog.. Ok so lame -.-

Mummy rub some oil thingy, and it began to bleed omfg. Prob due to my thin skin (not thick skin), then abrasion against the wooden frame, and touch abit, broke the skin layer and bled like SHIT.

Argh.. Now cant bend my little toes.. Cute little toes! Nvm, gonna see doctor later, prob even an x-ray. Shrugs.

See everyone tomorrow! There goes my night of studying for Bio and phy mock SPAs.. zz.

I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known,
don't know where it goes, hope it brings me to A levels.

No comments: