Saturday, May 3, 2008

IT

Abstinence from my digital life is hard. No matter where I am, what I do, it always have something to do with technology. Like now, I’m using my macbook to blog and type what I have to say.

Good job Hama, Xue en and Mirabel btw.

Life is difficult without the various gadgets I own: can’t really imagine w/o my ipod, my handphone, my pc, and needless to say, you my macbook! Emails unchecked, blogs unread, everything undone, its just like I shift myself away from the face of this earth. Work gets undone, ppl gets pissed with slow transfer of information and breakdown of communications…

Leaving without IT is hard, but living with it it’s even harder. CCTVs, cameras, even using other people’s wireless access has become a crime. :(

And you.. I got 600 songs in my ipod, and counting. U better make full use of it, transfer them to ur comp if u are IT-savvy enough.

Chris daughtry has failed me. It’s not over, he sings, but I believe the end is near. It’s over..
Sitting on board 852 bound for home.

PS: Damnit I passed u my earphones!!!! ARGHH. Now I can’t listen to youtube without my mum finding out. Zz.

No comments: