Friday, May 2, 2008

CJC Competition!

Haha after reading my p's blog i decided to write something as well.. Nothing can be better than my p, except my declaring :P

Today was really.. tiring leh. Drains my energy, i was complaining and p feels irritated, but can't blame him, blame myself lorh.. Stupid ppl never come damnit.

HAHA i heard Samantha got REJECTED at the door.. according to xxl, she says the CJC principal spot her wearing something skimpy.. refused to let her enter sch. LOL.

The teaming quite imba.. the rest of them. Me got into a team with my p and joy, and yinkwan (u sure u spell correct?) Hm to be honest they not bad already larh. Just that they damn hum dun dare go high high de. So all offence p and I make make like siao.

1st board: A repeat of last year. We played TPJC first. Two damn lousy ppl. I think they just send in anyone larh. Pls, the IMPs is like.. 57-0? VPs 25-0. GG. No kick. But problem is, we go to first, now we play the best.

2nd board: Against HCI 1. The first team of HCI, most pro ppl there, all talented, pro, what else can I say. National team. But we did well. Or rather, due to a mistake ><>< I knew from start it was a SCAM! I got 15 points, he bid 1NT, my p bid 2H, the partner bid 3C i was like.. LOL. IM SURE. We have 25 between us, 16 possible meh? LIAR. But we did well anyway. Own them man. Even my p din rmbr playing them. They're so quiet, we never talk unless needed. LOL.

Then we din get into Finals awww. We play consolations.

1st consols: Wow I made an unbelievable 6C slam against ACJC, cool i felt that that was it.. And we own own own.. 15 IMPs in the bag for the 6C slam, then was playing good offense, so got quite high.

2nd consols: Woah play against two damn guailan guys from CJC. One of them damn ah beng, prick here prick there, ear 2, chin 1, the other ear 1 wtf. Then the malay guy, sibei rowdy, my p and I dun like. Eeks what attitude. P never ever mess with this kind of ppl kay. And im sorry for the screw up, the 5D-3, i will forever remember. Im sorry. And in the end, managed to own a bit, 21-7 IMPS, but not good enough to get 2nd. :(

Evaluation: A lot of boards on offence we own, then hope the other team din get the game contract. This explains our success. And the use of sacrifical bids by my p, hope our j1 pair can get the game contract also helps. And hitting big big ones, like 6C etc. Snatching contracts, offensively, we rock p. But our defence really cmi.. Whenever we are on defence usually, have you realize we always lose? Cuz Joy they all not good enough to play offence, they hum, dun dare, lacks experience.

But overall, a good competition. Never regret spending my Labour Day there. :)

Finals:
1st HCI 1, 2nd RJC - Marco's team, 3rd - ACJC

Consols:
1st HCI 3, 2nd RJC - Yujun's team, 3rd - US!

No comments: