Monday, February 18, 2008

Gaming and things to do

Today is rather eventful. I've decided to quit gaming in all forms, except mahjong, since gaming is rather useless.

1. Gaming doesn't get u a gf, it gets u myopia.
2. Gaming gives u stress, i realized, and not relieving.
3. Gaming damn waste time leh. Budden MSN oso waste time. So i drop one lorh.
4. Without gaming, i can spend more time with friends and family.
5. Gaming drives you nuts when ur gaming skills is deproving.
6. Without gaming, i can now do more of my favourite stuff! Like friends and blogging! Hahaha.
7. Gaming.. i really no time larh wtf!!

Things i have to do now:
1. Revise GP: Hard! Can u help me?
2. Salvage some relationships, but this cannot be done. At least not so easily to perfect.
3. Catch up with my friends!
4. Catch up with lagging math vectors, chem org stuff, bio everything, phy electromag, which all i dun understand.
5. ENTRE camp this week
6. Help with ENTRE bazaar next wk on 27th Feb
7. Buy presents for all my friends to thank them for everything.
8. Settle flower accounts and finances, do necessary refunds
9. Bridge IHC, i have yet to practice oh sharks.
10. Most importantly, inject some life into my PUB event. :)

I wanna treasure my life. And i do. By treasuring everything and everyone around me. :)

Haha i hope this post disappoints Sean Ong. He's dying to read my funny blogs. zz.

No comments: