Thursday, July 31, 2008

My wife?

Hahaha a thought invoked me to write this today. My wife..

1. Are you willing to cook from Mondays to Fridays, and sometimes Saturdays, while Sunday we go out and eat? I really want to taste your cooking every nite after I end off work.

2. Can you bear to see me only 3 to 4 hours each day, even on Saturdays? What if I work even on Sundays?

3. Are you willing to take very good care of the kids, even if it means you not work?

4. Can you manage our finances, do investments, do planning?

5. Can you respect me, my family, my friends, children, relatives, and cohabit with them?

6. Are you willing to give in to my parents, unless you are definitely correct?

7. Can you be a wife I am proud of, one whom I can show off to the whole world, and make the whole world jealous why I have such a good wife?

8. Can you stand only giving birth to 1/2 children?

9. Are you smart, decisive, independent, responsible and an anti-particle to me, corresponding to my weaknesses and help me become a better person?

10. Most importantly, can you love me and only me wholeheartedly til the end of time?

If your answer is YES to all, you can be my wife.

No comments: