Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wow mugging's been great.

I haven't been so hardcore before lorh. Im sure i mug continuously, seated and rooted to the damn chair for like.. eternity. I never mugged for more than 3 hours before in my entire life. I'll get restless.

But i dunno why leh.. inspired by ur die-hard gung ho mugging, i am pressured to do the same. Siao liao u are like some super mugger that i cannot even call at all? lol! damn funny i was like.. rofl? though i agree a call of 5 min will break ur concentrations and u will think of me. :P

Er.. not bad progress, i mean im mugging not only for CTs, but for A levels sake. Covering EVERYTHING, including those that are not gonna be tested for CTs. Figured i might need them somehow.

Well, looking forward to after CTs, and resuming my normal mugging schedule, prob 4-hr mugging day bah.. Like 9pm to 1am schedule. Zz.

Well, lifes good with everyone mugging, but it got very very quiet lately. My phone only vibrates at 1 person's messages, oi where are my other friends? U all got like 500 free SMSes, can gimme 1? Puuhhleesseee?

So much for talking, hehe. Back to mugging! Me got the whole of physics to swallow and 3/4 of maths to go. In 4 days. I think i can larh, 12-hr mugging per day, shoosh.

Gdnites everyone, good luck too. :)

No comments: